Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow!!

• 02-02-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Did everyone enjoy the snow today? It was amazing to see all the grounds covered in white this morning. To think I was gonna skip going in today because it was my birthday!!

Oh and I managed to avoid all the snowballs that were flying towards the main doors!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I was only in college for a while today, but it did look great with all the snow.....hopefully it will look the same tomorrow! Sounds like it's a good thing i use the back door and not the front door :P

Oh and happy birthday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Bryn wrote: »

Oh and happy birthday :)

Why thank you. I won't get to see what it's like tomorrow sadly, I have my driving test, well, if it doesn't get cancelled.

However, if Kildare is anything to go by, the Tallaght will be covered tomorrow. We have had four inches of snow since about six this evening. It's like magic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Why thank you. I won't get to see what it's like tomorrow sadly, I have my driving test, well, if it doesn't get cancelled.

However, if Kildare is anything to go by, the Tallaght will be covered tomorrow. We have had four inches of snow since about six this evening. It's like magic!

Sounds good....really hope we get that kind of snow up here :D

Good luck with the driving test!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Happy Birthday Daisy, and good luck with yer test!!!!

I used the back door today myself, will keep away from the front door in future when it snows.

Advertisement