Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Undisputed video game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

ryu or machida?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

ryu or machida?

Dhalsim might Machida's match

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If you play two player and only use one controller, HEY PRESTO, it's a Kalib Starnes character.
    lol

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

rovert wrote: »
    Ive only read about these unlockables: Efrain Escudero and Ryan Bader. Get downloading :P

Those arent unlockables they are only available through preordered copies of the game through gamestop with a special key.

None of the unlockables have been released and are being kept under wraps by THQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Axwell wrote: »
    Those arent unlockables they are only available through preordered copies of the game through gamestop with a special key.

None of the unlockables have been released and are being kept under wraps by THQ.

I think I heard Eddie Bravo may be one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

dancor wrote: »
    I think I heard Eddie Bravo may be one.

There are loads of rumours on who they might be but THQ havent released any names so far and are keeping it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

lol I wont be surprised if BLAF appears in the game as a fighter. Would be typical Dana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

He's not BLAF for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

lolol

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

How bout Dana and Loretta Hunt as unlockable charactors?haha

• Advertisement

I was told yesterday that i will be getting an early copy. Not sure how early yet but i will let you know .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I was just reading that the Tapout crew will be characters in the game. Nothing about them fighting

It's funny, in a lot of games like this you get comedy unlockable characters. But I've heard nothing about anything like that in this game. I'm sure that the UFC want the game to really push MMA as a true sport and not a place for people who aren't up to the standard, even in a video game

I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd like to beat on Dana though :pac:

I've since read a couple of reports that the Tapout guys will be playable characters. No definitive word it seems

Not long now lads!

Anyone here going to be driving from store to store on Thursday trying to get an early copy? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

the interwebs would suggest it was leaked over the weekend :rolleyes:

And from what ive seen on some people i have on xbox live they been playing it , / shakes fist :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

I heard the unlocks are:

a Juicers unlock;

Ken Shamrock
    Phil Baroni
    Tim Sylvia
    Sean Sherk
    Victor Belfort
    Hermes Franka

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

The only unlockable fighters are the Tap out crew.

Along with Bader and Efrain it makes 85 fighters.

The 96 fighters that were mentioned counted the fighters that can fight on two weight classes (Hendo,Ace,BJ, etc)

calex71 wrote: »
    the interwebs would suggest it was leaked over the weekend :rolleyes:

And from what ive seen on some people i have on xbox live they been playing it , / shakes fist :mad:

Ive heard the same thing. This game has the potential of being the most leak and/or early released game in recent memory. People REALLY want this game.

/removes gloves and proceeds to slap everyone here about the face with them ala you sir have been challenged to a dual styley :D

The only unlockable fighters are the Tap out crew.

Along with Bader and Efrain it makes 85 fighters.

We won't be getting those two, they're only included on discs bought from a certain shop in the US (Gamestop, I think)

• Advertisement

I have been playing it all night, i got my early copy of it . Its a good game so far. It will be better when i know what i am doing. Having fun at the moment with Marcus Davis . If you have any questions on it, ask away .

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Fozzy wrote: »
    We won't be getting those two, they're only included on discs bought from a certain shop in the US (Gamestop, I think)

Game in the uk have the same deal. It will be codes. The thing about them being on the disk was wrong I think. They are free to download after 90 days anyway.

I have been playing it all night, i got my early copy of it . Its a good game so far. It will be better when i know what i am doing. Having fun at the moment with Marcus Davis . If you have any questions on it, ask away .

Does the final game allow you to pick Ireland for your character in career mode? And are the menus still slow and and clunkey?

calex71 wrote: »
    Does the final game allow you to pick Ireland for your character in career mode? And are the menus still slow and and clunkey?

No Ireland :( They have loads of european countries but no Ireland. I think its a THQ thing . Menu's are a bit clunky yes. I dont mind that if the game is OK :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Is there any news where will be the cheapest to pick this up on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

**** thought it was out tomorrow, had myself all hyped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    **** thought it was out tomorrow, had myself all hyped up.

it is in America

Game in the uk have the same deal. It will be codes. The thing about them being on the disk was wrong I think. They are free to download after 90 days anyway.

I just read an interview with a producer indicating that, but last week I read one with another producer who said different

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Efrean and Bader are available to download from the xBox Marketplace 90 days after the US release date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Got my review copy today. :D

Advertisement