Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Undisputed video game

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Petty sick of this game by now. Theres just way too many problems with it. Bring on fnr4!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Petty sick of this game by now. Theres just way too many problems with it. Bring on fnr4!!

Problems like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

career mode is pretty average really but its a good laugh with a few friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Axwell wrote: »
    Neither of those would be classed as "problems" - the career mode is a bit slow and average but overall the game is a huge step up from the old UFC games and grpahically and technically very good.

Perfect fit wasn't the one to say there was problems :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Perfect fit wasn't the one to say there was problems :)

Apologies

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It is a pretty good game for being the first of a franchise. But like I said before Ive little convidence in THQ in regards to fixing problems with the core gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I wanna see how EA does. Ive a funny feeling its gonna be even more in depth though :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

I wanna see how EA does. Ive a funny feeling its gonna be even more in depth though :eek:

I had been hoping that UFC Undisputed would use a similar control system for the standup portion as fight night so if EA introduce this to their take then I couldn't care less what fighters the don['t have in their roster...I'll be buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Quadsey

i thought the controls were pretty good with the exception of the grapple/submission bit, rotating the right controller is rubbish and awkward (new version of button bashing). i do like the fight night use of the sticks. Whats the skinny on the EA game?

Advertisement