Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Seems Lost-barons hall area

Options
  • 02-02-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Theres a labrador wandering around barons hall the last few days who seems very skinny.
    I cant get near him/her as keeps barking and running away when i call them.

If anyone knows of anyone missing a dog just pass it on that might be their dog wandering as i'm pretty sure hes lost cos out tonight again in the snow and rain on own...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

hi Suzieb, can you pm me your number and Ill pass it onto my sister-inlaw..to be , shes with dogs in distress.cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Hi cathy thanks for that.

was just down police station and poster up for dog who looked really like the "lost dog" and rang them to say might be theirs but not to get their hopes up, and me and the bf drove round the area a bit and realised that the dog is someones that lives quite near us. the dog was walking the streets in the lashing rain and barking constantly outside the house :( wasnt until we pulled up to get out and have look at the dog they brought it in.

Feel awful after getting someones hopes up but all my neighbours also presumed dog was lost cos seemed so skinny for a labrador and has been wandering around in rain last week or so...

thanks again

Advertisement