Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend away antics....

Options
  • 02-02-2009 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

First, I am female, bi and not out.

Well, after copious amounts of drink on a weekend away, that dogawful game truth or dare surfaced. One of the girls dared another girl to kiss this other girl. Fine, whatever, they're both straight so no biggie, right?

See, that got me really paranoid in case they wanted me to kiss another girl. I've (obviously) no problem doing so but I was more concerned for them and how they'd react if I came out at a later date. To me it'd be the same as kissing a guy I'm not attracted to, as I'm not attracted to them at all. There's nothing more to it than a kiss, same as for them (except maybe they dislike the actual act of kissing girls.. not that it looked that way). What would you do? There's nothing worse than the spoilsport that won't do the dare but at the same time, I don't want to come out and one of them go "eewww you kissed me and didn't tell me first, you perv you so got off on it". Despite the fact that they're all definately not my type...

Any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Stop over thinking things. If it happened then you'd have a problem. If you spend your life worrying about hypothetical situations you'll go mad.

Aside from that, I take it there where males involved in this game and anyone taking part willingly knew they may be expected to kiss someone who might get off on it. As such I'd score away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

It's just a kiss.

There might be a bit of snide comments but no one would arrive at your house with pitchforks.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Reflector

So what if you got off on it, if you were dared you have to do it. Thats the law.
    Anyway I'm a gay male and if I was dared to kiss a girl I'd probably enjoy it in some way so you'll find that your straight friends do too.

Advertisement