Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting the cheapest 2.5" External Hard drive 250GB+

• 02-02-2009 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

As above Id like a cheap useful 2.5" External Hard drive, preferably more than 250GB from a trustworthy site.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

Have a look on Komplett. very trustworthy site.

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=354974

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mondayschild

burnit.ie 320GB portable verbatim drives for €74.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Thanks are burnit reliable? Did you use them before?

Hi,

Yip I got a 1000Gb verbatim drive from them for €99.99 (i think with shipping it was €106.00 ish) ordered it last tuesday and got it wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Hi,

Yip I got a 1000Gb verbatim drive from them for €99.99 (i think with shipping it was €106.00 ish) ordered it last tuesday and got it wednesday.

You got it the next day? or next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Got this there the other week. decent enough spec and not a bad price. Very happy with it.

EDIT: my bad, didn't read the question right, but you might find something on there anyway, very reputable and you can pick up which is always handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

€64 for 320 Gb here Very relaible site Dabs.ie and good quality brand

Advertisement