Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work problem said to someone else - scared

Options
  • 02-02-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I had a problem with someone but I said it to someone else as I was very upset - now I am paranoid that they will say that I am bullying them. Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Your post is incredibly vague I don't know how you expect anyone to offer help based on what you've said.

Can you give us more information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I think the best advice we can give is that being paranoid will get you absolutely. You probably need to calm down and talk to one or both of the parties mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

I think the best advice we can give is that being paranoid will get you absolutely.

Was that done on purpose? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Its akward because the person causing me hell reads boards and knows my user id, also, if I say anything at all about what happened it will immediatly identify me as my situation is unusual. Does anyone know anywhere I could go for help over work bullying...I really cant post more here, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I would speak to HR or your line manager, they would be best placed to help..

• Advertisement
Advertisement