Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog groomers in co.cork

Options
  • 02-02-2009 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hi can any one recommend any dog groomers in cork please give numbers if you have them quite hard to find on net thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Can't recommend any as currently trying to find one myself.

Sully's petshop in Mallow do it anyway, though not exactly cheap. And you can also possibly get your dog booked in to King John's college in the city. They run an animal type course and are always looking for volunteer dogs to practice their grooming skills. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Skillie

any luck? there are fortunes of dog groomers popping up around the city but i wouldn't let them groom my dog. a short part time course and a converted barna shed doesn't make them ready to groom dogs professionally. Don't think i'd be happy with letting him be "practice" for the college students either. So if anyone knows good experienced established groomers please do share

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Have a look at www.alldoggrooming.ie They're in Kinsale and seem very professional. James' qualifications are impressive and the salon looks very high-tech. I haven't used them myself as my lab is very low maintenance in the grooming department!

Have a look at www.alldoggrooming.ie They're in Kinsale and seem very professional. James' qualifications are impressive and the salon looks very high-tech. I haven't used them myself as my lab is very low maintenance in the grooming department!

thank you i spotted them alright but kinsale is a bit out of the way. would go there though if i though it was the best option. Always groomed our Golden retriever ourselves (she loves it) and have a 9 month old Newfoundland that we struggle with as he hates being groomed. just want to get him one good professional grooming that we can then try and stay on top of in future. may give them a go

contacted them and very nice on the phone said he has done Newfs before and would be happy to do him, reasonable price etc and would do it friday if i can get him down there otherwise next week. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I use a fantastic groomer in Kilworth (just outside Fermoy) she doesn't have a website, but I will PM her number to anyone who is interested.

I've booked him in with teh guys at alldogs grromers kinsale for saturday morning the 4th as this sat is booked up and weekdays are not good. will let ye know how it goes anyway, thanks

Advertisement