Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UK is closed. What's Ireland like?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Essentially, not enough snow to constitute a good excuse yet, at least in Dublin.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Not sure if the whole country was closed, but London seemed to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

The South East of England maybe?

The 'UK' is not closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭ShotgunPaddy

Camelot wrote: »
    The South East of England maybe?

The 'UK' is not closed.

True, but for city folks London is the UK. They think Hadrian's Wall starts beside Watford.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

True, but for city folks London is the UK. They think Hadrian's Wall starts beside Watford.

There be demons beyond Watford...and Celts:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Jeeze when I read the thread title I thought that Brown had shut up shop because the IMF were on the way :)
    Must be sign of the times and the way my brain perceives headlines these days :eek:

The littlest fall of snow in these islands and we are all screwed becuase we don't have the resources and aren't prepared.
    Everything comes to a standstill.
    Imagine how those living in Scandanavia, Russia or Canada manage to get around in a few feet of snow :D

I am not allowed discuss …

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Weather != Politics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement