Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 Yr Old Looking for Football Club

Options
  • 02-02-2009 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

My 15yr Old Little bro is looking to play for a football team. I can't seem to find any clubs looking for new players & the poor lad is bored stiff.

He's a decent player & must be near 6ft tall now. He is really fit as he spends almost every day out playing footie with his mates. None of his mates are signed to a team and it's a real shame as they are not bad & all really keen to play. If anybody knows a club ANYWHERE in Dublin looking for players please PM me with contact details and I'll take him to training myself.

Any info would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 topmon

I maybe able to help here.I have half a team to put with your brother and mates to make a 16`s team.They will play in Bushy Pk Terenure.They will need a Manager will you Manage them,Michael

Advertisement