Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charging A Phone Galway

Options
  • 03-02-2009 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I did something really handitarded. I left my phone charger at home and the phone needs to be charged. Anybody know of a place in Galway that charges phones?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

What type of phone ?
    I've some spare Ericsson chargers if they help ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

What type of phone ?
    I've some spare Ericsson chargers if they help ?

Yeah it's a Sony Ericsson k800i. I only need it for one charge. If you could spare one for a few hours that would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

If you bring it into the shop of whatever service provider ur on they'll charge it for you for free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Wow I never knew they would do that thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Well I'm in Galway city and can meet you in the am (early) if you want ...between 9am and 9:30 that is.
    I'll pm you my number if that suits you..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Some of the pubs have little families of phone chargers for the use of clients too ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Iontach

For future reference, the College Bar in NUIG has a little machine (looks like a juke-box) that will 'super charge' your phone (takes 10 mins or summat). Has 4 or 5 different cables in it for various popular models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Alex The Great

I know of those machines, a company www.recharge.ie does them, not too many about, esp when you need em.

Advertisement