Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics on line lays off 10 mediums today

Options
  • 03-02-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

The staff said they could see it coming

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

you were watching that Nightlive thing on RTE2 werent you???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

kev_s88 wrote: »
    you were watching that Nightlive thing on RTE2 werent you???

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Very good. On a similar topic, some American Finance centre have one of the lads names on a database and keep phoning here at work to try and sell some dodgy portfolio or other. This has been going on for 2 years. Different people ring every month. Call goes something like this:
    Him: 'Hi, is Mr James **** there'
    Me: 'Who is calling?'
    Him:' A personal friend’
    Me:’What’s is it concerning’
    Him’It’s a personal matter’
    So we fell for it the first time, and then after that we told them he wasn’t interested, then we asked him to be removed from the data list. But still the calls come. We leave them on hold forever, but still they call. So now when they call I am very polite and say that he is not in the office and would they like his mobile number, and after hearing the excitement in their voice I give them the ‘Irish Psychics Live’ phone number. €2.40 per minute from Ireland God knows how much from the US, and still they call, but at least we have a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met :p

Advertisement