Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 03-02-2009 1:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Right I'v got less than 8 months before I'm no longer a teenager...ever again...in life... :eek: :(

What to do before August that can only really be done as a teen?!

I need HELP people!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Sit on your arse and do sweet f*ck all apart from gettin trolleyed 4 or so days a week.

Oh sh*t yeah, college....

Mmmmmmm...... college....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I've 18 days left...

Although it is just a number, sometimes I feel a bit empty when I think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Go smoking/drinking behind the bike shed?!

Being serious, I don't think moving from your teens will be a big deal (I'm 18 myself). Everyone seems to say "oh god, I feel so old" for about a day or 2 then forgets about it and move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ha, i don't think there's much i did as a teen that i don't do now.

and im turning 21 in a month. i think the thing i did as a teen that i don't get the chance to do now, is hang out with my mates every spare moment. i think summer after 5th year was our last year of being able to do that. after that we all had jobs, then study, then people started moving away, went to different colleges, all of a sudden we have all these crazy timetables between college and work and just about never get to see each other.

by the time i was 19, i'd emigrated, so never get to see em at all now :( but that's the one thing i truly truly loved about being a teen, was just hanging with my mates every spare moment. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

I've only got 2 and a half months left... *curses JC for trumping me*

Seriously impressed this occurred to you 8 months in advance...

Solution: Turn twenteen, no one will notice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

cocoa wrote: »
    Solution: Turn twenteen, no one will notice...

Love it!!! :pac:

Twil mean I'l be a teen for ever and ever...in my mind at least... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Get drunk at the zoo. Society will forgive you accept that it's a fact of life that teenagers are drunken rascals, not so much "real people" (ie, 20 yr olds up).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Ill be 20 on thur....:(

Being a teenager sucks. It only becomes fun once you reach 18.

Advertisement