Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.harrythemagician.ie

• 03-02-2009 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

http://www.harrythemagician.ie

My website. Full of errors so point them out here please along with any comments. Trying to sort the photo!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

A few nice tweaks on the site there. Do you have a way of following the hits etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Yeah I do. It's had 623 hits since it went live. Unsure how many are unique though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

??? wrote: »
    Yeah I do. It's had 623 hits since it went live. Unsure how many are unique though...

If you have a stats program, they will be listed as 'visits'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I use google analytics. I couldnt find the link one day so was googling analytics. Girl comes over as I'm typing to ask a question and sees "anal" in the google search bar ... I didnt bother explaining :D

114 visits. And I'm sure she wasn't too suprised!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Speaking of websites, magicireland got an overhall.
    http://magicireland.com/

Two new posts going live today, and ASAP I will be adding in the few images I need to.

Updated the look of my site. Have a look and tell me what you think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

??? wrote: »
    Updated the look of my site. Have a look and tell me what you think!

Overall I like the site but I don't like the use of the Times font on a website. Look into using fonts designed for the web (such as Verdana). They are less cluttered and easier to read, although I don't particularly think Verdana is the best font either.

Advertisement