Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man trying to lure children - Littlepace / School

Options
  • 03-02-2009 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I live in B'field, got the following email below from the Res Association..not sure if anyone else has heard but worth spreading this around i think..

Subject: URGENT NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH NOTICE FOR BBECHFIELD ! PLEASE READ
    To:

Hello

Children from the local primary schools , Mary Mother of Hope and St Benedicts have been sent home today with a note from the schools and Blanchardiston Garda station .

Apparently the Garda have had reports of a man trying to lure children into his car in the Liittlepace area, (this could mean outside the school.) This man does not appear to be a parent of a child.

This has only been brought to my attention this afternoon and details are sketchy but must be viewed with concern. I am trying to obtain further details from our local Garda and as soon as I do so I will bring to your attention.

Without been alarmist we ask all residents in Beechfield to remain very vigilant over the coming weeks not just around Beechfield but in the school and shops (littlepace and Ongar) vicinity.

Any suspicious activity please immediately ring Blarchardistown Garda station on 01 6667000 or dial 999 . Please let your neighbours know about this e-mail

Thank you
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement