Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver Instructor In Shannon?

• 03-02-2009 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Hi all... as the title suggests I'm looking to find out who the best driving instructor in Shannon is as a friend is taking the test there soon! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

My son passed first time after 10 lessons from this guy.

Markus Gut- Irish School Of Motoring
    90% pass rate. Beginner’s welcome. Vouchers available. Contact Call Save 1850 530 430 or 086 6022099 or www.ism.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 focus pocus

My son passed first time after 10 lessons from this guy.

Markus Gut- Irish School Of Motoring
    90% pass rate. Beginner’s welcome. Vouchers available. Contact Call Save 1850 530 430 or 086 6022099 or www.ism.ie

I also recommend this guy, i did five lessons with him and passed first time. He is very thorough and explains things clearly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

A friend of mine started giving lessons recently in Shannon. He has 100% pass rate out of 4(i think) people.

Advertisement