Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Kilcrean Hospital

Options
  • 03-02-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Hi. I may be driving to Kilcrean Hospital this afternoon from Waterford. As far as I know, it's on the Callan Road, so getting to there is easy enough. Can someone tell me how far out the Callan Rd it is please? Also, are driving conditions ok up there today? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its not on the Callan road. The way I'd go to it from north of Kilkenny is to drive in as far as the Garda station in Kilkenny. There's a T-junction just across from it, turn off there and keep going straight and you can't miss it.

You say you're coming from Waterford, so just go left at the roundabout on the ring road as you approach Kilkenny on the Waterford road and keep going straight until you get to the last roundabout on the ring road and take the second exit off it. You'll pass a Honda/Citroen dealer on your left. Take a left at the next roundabout, outside the entrance to Hotel Kilkenny. Go to the end of that road and make another left. Then you'll be on the same road mentioned above, and just keep going straight till you get to the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Stephen wrote: »
    Its not on the Callan road. The way I'd go to it from north of Kilkenny is to drive in as far as the Garda station in Kilkenny. There's a T-junction just across from it, turn off there and keep going straight and you can't miss it.

You say you're coming from Waterford, so just go left at the roundabout on the ring road as you approach Kilkenny on the Waterford road and keep going straight until you get to the last roundabout on the ring road and take the second exit off it. You'll pass a Honda/Citroen dealer on your left. Take a left at the next roundabout, outside the entrance to Hotel Kilkenny. Go to the end of that road and make another left. Then you'll be on the same road mentioned above, and just keep going straight till you get to the hospital.

Perfect. Thanks Stephen!

Advertisement