Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No NTL Broadband in Stoneybatter?

Options
  • 03-02-2009 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I range NTL to tell them I was moving from Church street to Prussia street and they told me that I'd still have digital tv there but no broadband. Customer service said they'd send out an engineer today to setup the broadband for us.

The missus rang me to say that the engineer arrived and told her that there was no ntl broadband coverage in the area and that he had been scheduled to setup TV for us and not broadband.

I'm a little surprised as my boss lives 5mins away from our place and has ntl broadband.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnnn I just rang customer services and they confirmed that there is no service in that area and so have cancelled our subscription. When I range first there was service, now there isn't it seems.

What are our options for a short term service from another ISP, say 2-3 months?

Advertisement