Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old games

• 03-02-2009 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere I can pick up Dvd's (or better yet, watch on line for free) of old games? The Nfl.com archives aren't really substantial enough, I find. I'm particularly looking for the Colts-Pats Playoff game in '07 and following the Superbowl too.

You watch a game and it's left to your memory. Which is tough when you've several pints :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

davyjose wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can pick up Dvd's (or better yet, watch on line for free) of old games? The Nfl.com archives aren't really substantial enough, I find. I'm particularly looking for the Colts-Pats Playoff game in '07 and following the Superbowl too.

You watch a game and it's left to your memory. Which is tough when you've several pints :P

Hey I think I might have that game in my collection. If I do its all yours.

Or google tenyardtorrents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

That's great man. Do you record a lot of the games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

davyjose wrote: »
    That's great man. Do you record a lot of the games?

When Im in the US I record games but when at home I use torrents. Bought me a TV HD box while in the US. Like sky plus you can record tv best invention ever. Wold have brought it home but wont work with Pal systems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Excellent stuff. I'll give that torrent a shot and if it doesn't work I might try get a copy off you.

Nice one man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Id be interested in finding a copy of the Patriots - Raiders (the "tuck-rule game") divisional playoff game in 2001 if anybody could point me in the right direction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Archimedes wrote: »
    Id be interested in finding a copy of the Patriots - Raiders (the "tuck-rule game") divisional playoff game in 2001 if anybody could point me in the right direction.

I would love to get my hands on that game also if its possible.

I would love to get my hands on that game also if its possible.

I atually found out on TenYardTorrents. 1.2gb, but well worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

where abouts on tenyardtorrents?

Just search for "Raiders Patriots 2001"

Advertisement