Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone and Android Mobile Poker

Options
  • 03-02-2009 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi lads
    I am currently in the middle of possibly developing an online poker application for iPhones and Android based phones. If you could take this survey it would be a great help for me. It will not take more than to minutes.
    Cheers
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wJTLLwdbN5jhCNXJ_2bSyB8w_3d_3d

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jimchanga

Hey, it has been a couple of years since the survey since I filled in that mobile poker survey and I'm wondering if you took the splash and actually developed that iPhone and Android poker apps.

I liked the Zynga app but sometimes you just get a bit bored playing for fun. There is a good Irish website that offering real money poker called Switch Poker. They are based in Dublin somewhere.

I'm a bit of a poker fanatic so I've tried most of the poker apps featured on Poker Apps for iPhones and so far the best I've tried is the Bwin app.

The Full Tilt App was great before it was pulled but Pokerstars have an app coming out soon which should be a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 susonjoy

Really switch poker is a very good website which provides very good features like playing 2-4 tables at a time ,this means you can play in more hands and win money very quickly.This is really a good one which is having the high resolution graphics and it takes full advantage of the i Pad's retina.Switchpoker.com is the best place for playing multi table without forced to tab-out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

SwitchPoker is irish owned, based in Dublin.

they are giving away free 10 euros for new players this week, all their affiliates have the deal. code is GIMMIE10 or look them up on facebook/twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭krazymuthafuka

Yeah Pokerstars have there app out now, allows for multi-tabling too and you can play all games that are available online. Need to improve their filters in the lobby though

Advertisement