Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Night of Passion- Advice needed

Options
  • 03-02-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi there,

Hope your all well and enjoying our crazy weather.

Im dating a guy around a month at this stage- hes lovely and we get on well etc. Anyway this weekend we have our night planned! Booked hotel- check in at 3pm, function that night in another hotel.

So basically I want some tips to blow his socks off!! What will I wear on Saturday during the day- hard to work this one out!? Saturday night? I know I will be making a trip to La Senza- but any advice before I go there on what to buy???

Any tips, advice etc would be really appreciated on all aspects of the night.
    Want to have a night to remember.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

you dont need to make any special arrangements! you've got the hotel booked so you both know whats on the cards. he's gonna be so excited that you're gonna get it on together that anything fancy shmancy is just a waste of time.

Stay out of La Senza. Maybe i'm wrong but at the start the natural anticipation and butterflies should be more than enough without having to decorate yourself with skimpy bells and whistles. For me anyway, lingerie and the like only comes into it when you've been together a good long while and you need to mix things up to keep it fresh and interesting.

I have no advise for how to blow his mind ( ;) ) as i dont know what float this particular guys boat but look, its your first time together - dont build things up too much, just relax and go with the flow. if you come out of the bathroom looking like a freakin' christmas tree, thats a lot of pressure on the poor lad to deal with on your maiden voyage.

as for having a night to remember - dont get too pished/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

So basically I want some tips to blow his socks off!!

Thanks

You could sock it to him by blowing his tip off?

Don't go for the scary sexy lingerie, you could induce performance anxiety, just stick with pretty/sexy things, that would be more likely to encourage, rather than frighten. Let him know he's got the full menu to look forward to and the anticipation will do the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Stop thinking, Stop over thinking, stop fretting.

Relax relax relax......

go with the flow and enjoy....

Nothing like expectation to kill moments like these, stop expecting and just enjoy it...

My 0.02...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Alicia Angel

Thanks for resonses...but what will I wear for Saturday? Like during the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Whatever you want to, or if he has said he really likes how you look in a certain outfit go for that.

Look, the chap is meeting you, that means he likes you. As already said, the anticipation will already be there, having things too planned or scripted just means stuff can go wrong.

Chill out and enjoy the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Something that looks nice on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭CeilingCat

Wear something that you feel really good in - if you feel sexy, then you will be :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MadelineNYC

I've never been to La Senza, so I had to check out their website. I would NOT go for anythng under their "sexy lingerie" category, especially the items which look like costumes designed for Valentine's day!! You dont want to look like you went shopping at La Senza especially for this night...Could put too much pressure on the guy.

On the other hand that night is not the night to wear your most comfortable faded cotton Granny pants which come up to your armpits either! Go for something in the middle. Bra and panties which match and look nice and flatter your shape, but nothing OTT with excessive adornement.

For that day just wear something which looks good on you but not overly dressy. For the function wear what you would normally wear to that kind of function. One tip: don't eat or drink too much at the function or you won't be at your best..just sleepy. Leave as early as you politely can and get back to your hotel for the fun stuff. I'm sooooooo jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

fun tip:

if you have a bra that can be undone with a ribbon, will prevent the regular fumbling at the back which can sometimes accompany a first night. and it feels like opening a present :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Wear something comfy during the day, that way you'll be relaxed? Well you should be, no point stressing about the night. You both know what's happening, unless something mad happens.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

RedXIV wrote: »
    fun tip:

if you have a bra that can be undone with a ribbon, will prevent the regular fumbling at the back which can sometimes accompany a first night. and it feels like opening a present :D

oooh and ribbon sided underwear. best invention ever.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

fun tip:

I've been on the look out for one of those for ages but can't find a nice one!

OP - I'd go with pretty and girly rather than sexy. Good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

you can get the ribbon sided undies in topshop.

Your great with the suggestions! Thanks amillion!
    How about maybe massage oils and that kinda stuff.
    Think ill bring a bottle of champagne with me to the hotel room too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

think champers might be nice but the massage oils are a bit OTT. trust me, he's gonna love the night regardless ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Lucky guy...........

I'd go with another of the posters, go girly and pretty. Forget the bells and whistles. All going well they'll b on the floor in no time anyway!.

Not sure the champers/oils are necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

Stockings and suspenders!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭girlbiker

Not suspenders but wear those cute thigh high socks....;)

Hi there!

Quick question with uspenders and stockings. I have worn them before obviously! But they are hard to put on arent they?Where can you get decent ones.
    You know the way the top of the stockings attach onto the knickers with the strap. On the tights do you create the holes yourself or what?? It always confuses me!
    Can anyone help??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 sunshine007

fun tip:

Sounds like a good idea alright... must get meself one of those :D:D never even knew they existed!!! Bring the champers and RELAX!!! you'll be grand!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭CeilingCat

Hi there!

Quick question with uspenders and stockings. I have worn them before obviously! But they are hard to put on arent they?Where can you get decent ones.
    You know the way the top of the stockings attach onto the knickers with the strap. On the tights do you create the holes yourself or what?? It always confuses me!
    Can anyone help??

You should be able to get them with the little snap-shut clip type arrangement.

Where do you get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Champagne????

Ribbon undies???

Massage oil???

Suspenders and stockings???

WTF??????????:confused::confused::confused:

All of the above are WAY OTT!!! The novelty of each others bodies and gettinf to know each other will be more than enough!!!!

And trust me, he'll be way more interested in getting you naked as opposed to anything else!!!

Leave the rest for the future.....include all of the above and you're setting the bar way too high for things to come, plus you'll feel like a right mong if things don't work out between you and you go to all that effort, early days and all that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Becareful most massage oils are not compatible with condoms.
    IF you have not worn suspendors and stockings before then opt for holdups.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

There really is no need for massage oils, stockings, suspenders anything. Wear some sexy/cute underwear and thats about it. To be honest id never book into a hotel for my first night with someone, it would put too much pressure on the whole situation. Save the hotels for anniversaries etc imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

My thoughts on this would be that massage oil is a little too intimate for the first time with someone, it's something that I'd enjoy with someone i'd been with for a while, not someone that i'm still getting to know.

One thing to defo bring is condoms - it can be frustrating to realise that neither of you have any!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

The champagne would be nice (don't forget glasses, you'll get cheap ones in tesco!) but definite NO to the massage oils or anything of that nature! If you put it all out there the first night, how will you ever impress him again!! Keep it romantic but simple :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Car battery
    Jump Leeds
    Nipple clamps

Trust me, he wont forget the night for a long long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Car battery
    Jump Leeds
    Nipple clamps

Trust me, he wont forget the night for a long long time
    LOL

I'd agree with Madame Razz no need to go ott

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

No need for anything special, just be yourself and he will love it ;)

Advertisement