Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell us the story of your username...(ancient merge)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

davyjose wrote: »
    Me is Shag Pants?

LOL - but that's not actually an anagram of pageant messiah anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sheep-go-baa

Do sheep say baa, or do sheep go baa? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Its the initial of my first name. Short yet suitably anonymous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Was Once hit by a DART train and walked away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

every time I tried to use my real name to become a member of anything it was always taken, as were the initials of my name and I couldn't be arsed with a number.

I selected this one when I was about 15, used it ever since on almost all sites I am a member of. I am from clones and when I was 15 I didn't wanna be 'boy' but not old enough to be 'man' so I went with lad....it's stuck ever since and no one ever uses it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

My name is Barry, and I'm an alcoholic.:p

Baz=Short for Barry.
    2009=Year in which I made my account.

I really wish I could change it now.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

"my treasure" in Hungarian.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

eh its a song
    and it was stuck in my head when i was signing up
    hence the name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

After the sweeties, there used to be a couple of red stickers in each pack that said Milky Moo.
    I would find them stuck everywhere. Hence the name was born.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

I looked down at my feet.

I'm not very imaginative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm a little know Japanese domestic cleaning product. It was founded by the scums from Galway and I was knighted in 1972 for blinding Stevie Wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

Just before I went on a six month trip to Australia in 2003 I was setting up an email account and Aussie Sean was the start of it.

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

A small provinicial town where I broke my anal-sex cherry was used in a TV ad for butter. The whole butter/brando/anal sex thing made me think of Paris, which of course Rick and Ilsa would always have. And as everyone knows Paris is the city of Romance and February 14th is the most romantic day of the year. But February is also given an extra day every four years in what is known as a leap year. Quantum Leap was one of my favourite TV shows as a kid and Kids was one of my least favourite movies of the 90's. Joe's 90's was a covers album by Joe Dolan, a man who indulged in a bit of anal sex himself in a small provinicial town but the identity of his partner was a mystery. He was, essentially, anonymous. But Joe was strongly rumoured to be gay so his partner was most likely a boy.

Hence AnonoBoy.

I thank you. Goodnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Liam Lawlor gave it to me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What an Irish male replies when asked "what do you call your sperm".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'm a little know Japanese domestic cleaning product. It was founded by the scums from Galway and I was knighted in 1972 for blinding Stevie Wonder.

being a lord is different that being knighted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Well, theirishrover was taken...... Plus I'm a muppet fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    A small provinicial town where I broke my anal-sex cherry was used in a TV ad for butter. The whole butter/brando/anal sex thing made me think of Paris, which of course Rick and Ilsa would always have. And as everyone knows Paris is the city of Romance and February 14th is the most romantic day of the year. But February is also given an extra day every four years in what is known as a leap year. Quantum Leap was one of my favourite TV shows as a kid and Kids was one of my least favourite movies of the 90's. Joe's 90's was a covers album by Joe Dolan, a man who indulged in a bit of anal sex himself in a small provinicial town but the identity of his partner was a mystery. He was, essentially, anonymous. But Joe was strongly rumoured to be gay so his partner was most likely a boy.

Hence AnonoBoy.

I thank you. Goodnight.

Liam Lawlor gave it to me :pac:

Were you replying to him or to the thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Mine was a cartoon character i made up in 5th class, i was only going to use the profile once but i got sucked in!:D

Now i'm stuck with it.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Absolutely no idea. I mean my name is Aoife, not Lia. Think it was the first thing that popped into my head. Long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

The name of a Nine Inch Nails song. Used to be just TPD... Might change back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

701bc.jpg

um, why cant you post pictures in here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Some friends have called me Rabbit for years. But that was taken when I signed up. I had just started playing Airsoft and people I knew kept saying I was crazy for running around with imitation guns. So I stuck the two together.

Somehow though, some of the airsofters from boards.ie just started referring to me as 'Crazy' on the airsoft playfield. Didn't know at first if they were trying to insult me or just get my attention!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

I shortened my first and last name to 3 letters each and combined them to make one word... But barfly was taken so i added the definite article.. Which was taken.. so i added a number... Hey presto: the_barfly1
    Basically the same thing Simon Cowell did with his company SiCo or whatever its called.

I also like to drink

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jameson4me

i like jameson... simples:D

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

The name describes my unique physique.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Couldn't think of a name, put my i-tunes on shuffle and Novella was the name of the first song that came on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

well i joined a club, im from connemara and by calling me connemara man they remembered who i was

Advertisement