Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell us the story of your username...(ancient merge)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

kmart6 wrote: »
    Ohh god this has benn done too many times!

Somebody either lock this or delete it!!!

You're just saying that because you have a **** username!

(and yes I do realise that was posted about 6 years ago and that that person may now in fact be dead)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I simply stole mine from one of my favourite songs:

I'm waiting to get sued for it any day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

deathrider wrote: »
    I simply stole mine from one of my favourite songs:

I'm waiting to get sued for it any day now.
    I'm telling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

mine's a nickname from when I was young - apparently I said it all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Assassin saphir

Skittles is my baby yemen chameleon:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

My name isnt Richie but i am a dickhead ;) ,only joking im actually very nice :),but my username is crap i dont like it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'm telling.

You'll never take me alive!...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

It's simple really,

By day, I'm just an average pigeon, just hanging around with the flock at St. Stephen's Green in Dublin

By night, my lust for blood manifests itself from deep within my being. You see I'm a serial killer, always am, always will be. Whenever someone discovers my dirty work, they would never expect a mere pigeon to have committed such bloodcurdling slaughter. I am therefore left free to continue my nocturnal fetish without disturbance.

Oh it is grand being a pigeon ... a Killer Pigeon. A troll who gets away with it.

Deathly Regards,

~KP~

Edit: This is bloody pretentious gold! I'll put it on my profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Queen of Jerusalem (1160-1190) always been interested in history and thought it was a pretty name. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Mine is self explanatory tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

im from barcalona and have a very clean ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

Was a Dub living a rural house in the southwest of Ireland in 1995....
    Went crawling in the creepy attic of said house and found this book:

http://www.allbookstores.com/Bed-Nails-Story-Amazing-Blondini/9780862780067

No funny ending or anything to this story ...
    Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

My real name, initial of my surname... exciting eh? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

I was going mental trying to think of witty username and my name is James.......or is it what my sisters who I'm in a band with call me because I think the Bildeburg group has infitrated the GAA with the purpose of raising the titanic and selling it to cover the costs of anglo bondholders? :eek:

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Mine is, unfortunately, self-explanatory:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Went online to try to find some info on a car problem I was having at the time. Came across Boards Motors. I wasn't a big web user at the time. I assumed that this was some Mickey Mouse Irish website.

>username? errrrr..... ummmmm......errrrr oh fudge, it's late and I'm tired and my well is dripping dry so I can't decide. Maybe that'll do. Yerra, I don't think it'll matter all that much so **** it.

How I have regretted it since :rolleyes: I know it's a ******* **** username. I grimace every time I log in :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20 otherhalf

Mine is, unfortunately, self-explanatory:(

I'm sure it's not :)

Mine is what my other half calls me, and for years I was just known as Mum. I actually forget my own name sometimes haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I just love the Inbetweeners! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Red Dead Redemption dude, red dead redemption :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

I was playing Oblivion on the Xbox when I signed up, I was fighting a Xivilai in the game when I paused it.

Wonderful story and highly creative thinking by me, I know

I also thought it was a pretty nice word :>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Casiotone For The Painfully Alone: Toby, Take A Bow. But, if I remember correctly, it wouldn't allow me to include the comma.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Its my name and the year I joined. I wasn't very imaginative and I'm too cheap to subscribe so I can change it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Really wish I'd picked a cool username like some of them:(. Mine's not really very inventive. I get paranoid it's not anonymous enough, but as far as I know, there 's only one other Boards user who knows who I am in real life, and that's the way it can stay...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

A nickname I picked up when someone realized that my name rhymed with Buffy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

My favourite player in Pro Evolution Soccer over the years and Portugals record goal scorer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Just showing my love for bacon,crispy bacon :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Well, I was born a little baby on the Appalachian Trail, at six months old I'd done three months in jail. I robbed a bank in my diapers and my little bare baby feet. When I was twenty-five I stole a mustang pony, became an outlaw killer and a thief and only slowing down to sow my grief. The law followed my trail of tears across the countryside and where I went, women wept and men died.

One night I woke from a vision of my own death, saddled my pony and rode it deep into the West. Married a Leitrim girl and as the rain fell, I held our beautiful daughter to my chest. Out of the East on an Irish stallion came Bounty Hunter Dan, his heart quickened and burdened by the need to get his man. He found me peacefully fishing by the river, pulled his gun.

He said: "Pete, you think you've changed, but you have not." He cocked his pistol, pulled the trigger and shouted, "let it start". I drew a knife from my boot threw it and pierced Dan through the heart. Dan smiled as he lay in his own blood dying in the sun and whispered in my ear, "We cannot undo these things we've done."

For forty days and for forty nights I rode and did not stop, till I sat high upon Moher Cliff top. I watched the seagull on a updraft slip and slide, moved to the edge and dug my spurs deep into my pony's side. Some say me and that pony vanished over the edge, some say we remain frozen high upon that icy ledge. The young Leitrim girl washes her baby girl with skin so fair, as she braids a piece of my buckskin chaps into her hair.

Advertisement