Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Cert Goals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Hoping to get an MCSA....

If only I could get my finger out n study.. I'm not designed for studying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

unklerosco wrote: »
    Hoping to get an MCSA....

If only I could get my finger out n study.. I'm not designed for studying...

Best thing IMO is go and book the exam, so you no you must study, it also sets a target for yourself.

Once you start getting one or two MCP's that should also help you to keep going and after that you got MCSE to look forward to :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Need to get CCNP finished, upgrade MCSE to 2008 equivalent, maybe look at some security stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

Hoping to get CCNA and MCSE

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt SSCP a project management based qualification?

No, the SSCP is a security cert from ISC2. http://www.isc2.org/sscp/default.aspx.

Hoping to get my CISSP and possibly CCDA, depending on what work I'm being let do. Also jumping the gun somewhat and thinking about the CISSP-ISSAP concentration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

Just passed my cisco ccna today feels good to have that one out of the way, next goal for 2009 I think might be 70-290

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Barrypr wrote: »
    Just passed my cisco ccna today feels good to have that one out of the way, next goal for 2009 I think might be 70-290

Congrats dude

Advertisement