Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now THIS is snow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Alicat wrote: »

A work mate of mine is from Geneva in New York state and she is well used to snow like that! She thinks it's hilarious that we are getting so worked up about the 'snow' that we're getting!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

what the hell is this real lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Would love snow like that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,181 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Thanks for that link. I clicked the 'next' button at the end and expected more of the same. Instead, I had the best laugh I've had in ages. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ianisainmdom

i'm from a town next to geneva in upstate ny and understand what she means! i was driving last nite and couldn't believe how slow people were going! this amount of snow wouldn't make the news for us! its great though, i miss the snow! i found a picture from my area at home from a few years ago... http://www.iceagenow.com/Snow_in_Oswego.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Amazing stuff, literally digging their house out of the snow. I would LOVE to see that amount of snow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

man thats some snow lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Awesome stuff, would love to live somewehere that could happen.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

i'm from a town next to geneva in upstate ny and understand what she means! i was driving last nite and couldn't believe how slow people were going! this amount of snow wouldn't make the news for us! its great though, i miss the snow! i found a picture from my area at home from a few years ago... http://www.iceagenow.com/Snow_in_Oswego.jpg

Oh my god you are not SERIOUS! That is UNBELIEVABLE! I'm not sure i'd want that much......:D - you live near Geneva? God it's a small world innit?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

Jez some snow alright, must be somthing else when it all melts!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ianisainmdom

ah i used to live near there, celbridge now! but yeah the snow is great, especially when you're a kid, or a big kid! jumping off anything and everything!

ah i used to live near there, celbridge now! but yeah the snow is great, especially when you're a kid, or a big kid! jumping off anything and everything!

Oh ya that's what i meant! HA! You have a very irish username!:D

Advertisement