Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there and decent famous guitarists that started in their 20s?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mcronnymc

that brightened up my day.
    Sorry to throw a dampner on it, but he practised religiously 6 hours a day, broken into 2 hours for theory, 2 hours for listening to songs and playing them, and two hours for writing and messing around with effects

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

mcronnymc wrote: »
    Sorry to throw a dampner on it, but he practised religiously 6 hours a day, broken into 2 hours for theory, 2 hours for listening to songs and playing them, and two hours for writing and messing around with effects

And if anybody practises that hard, they stand just as good a chance as becoming great as anyone else, no matter when they start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

oh thats not a damper, I started practicing at 14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mcronnymc

oh thats not a damper, I started practicing at 14.

Do you work to a certain routine, and also do you put in much hours. Not criticising or anything just interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Do you work to a certain routine, and also do you put in much hours. Not criticising or anything just interested

I keep a routine of sorts, sometimes I let it slip but its fairly consistent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

I wish I could do that :(

Advertisement