Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this happening to anyone else?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Plug wrote: »
    I've had other weird problems with that Simpson skin.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055477752

Looks more like he copied and pasted the entire post section, including username panel, rather than use the quote button.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I can still click into the links on it I.E. the moderator, friends, quote etc etc:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Plug
    blue_star_3.gif

Adverts | Friends

I can still click into the links on it I.E. the moderator, friends, quote etc etcconfused.gif
    user_online.gifreport.gif quote.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The lad he quoted is not on that thread.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, he was quoting this post.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58612746

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

kluivert
    white_star_4.gif

Movies_-_Albert_Einstein.gif

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Accountancy

For the OP

What you do here is go to the VRO office.

Go to register the car and then say that you what to recline from registering the car as the OMSP as stated by the Revenue are incorrect and you would like them to investigate the correct OMSP.

Provide three examples of similiar cars with prices from registered SIMI dealers.

She will take this together with your details and send to their main VRO office.

She should give you a note, to cover you for 10 days until they have it sorted out.

I went to the VRO in Dundalk last July 08, I told them that the CO2 emissions on their site was incorrect and she was able to process my application with the lower CO2 rate as per the V5.

If you produce the Invoice as well from the place you bought it from, this should also assist your application.
    www.astrasport.co.uk - visit the NI & Irish forums.
    www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk - visit the NI & Irish forums.
    user_offline.gifinfraction.gif report.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

That's the advanced editor for ye. Pretty nifty I have to admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

It's a fairly hardcore way to quote someone :D

WYSIWYG

/edit and the quote button is missing from that post since the thread was locked so that's one way around it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement