Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Japanese stuff

• 03-02-2009 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be selling some Japanese stuff - a Kanji labeller, in case you want to label everything in the house in Japanese, and a few film posters, or maybe they're flyers. Any advice on where to sell them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Here

(You can add a link to your ad to this thread if you want)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Thanks, Cake Fiend, will do. I'm currently entangled in clearing the attic so won't do it for a few days.

I'll be in the Dublin Flea Market (part of the Dublin Food Co-Op in Newmarket) next Sunday, selling a zillion books - but also selling the Japanese movie flyers, if anyone's interested. Map here http://www.dublinfood.coop/html/about_find.html

Sold a bunch of the film flyers - mostly to French, Italian and Czech people - that wasn't you? no? - but I'll probably be back next month.

Haven't advertised the labeller yet, but I'll post here when I do. 'Twould be handy for a Japanese learner - label everything in sight with its name in Kanji, and even use verbs!

Advertisement