Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

currogated plastic

Options
  • 03-02-2009 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know the approx. cost per panel and also the approx. measurements per panel? Thanks.
    edit: What sort of places usually sell them? I haven't noticed them in hardware/builders/farm shops but then I haven't been looking before so maybe they do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Are you talking about the plastic boards that signs are made from ?.
    i.e. for sale signs etc.

I bought these some years back for a project I was involved in from a local sign company, so you might try your local friendly sign company.

I also got a phone # for a place in Cork that sells them wholesale. I don't have the # to hand right now, but pm sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

if you mean the corrogated plastic used in roofing, ie sheds and verandas ive seen them in b&q along with all the fixings, not sure how much they are though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

Hi, I got your PM, thanks :) also no it's not for making signs it's the sort for roofing a shed, like currogated iron except plastic. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

kerrysgold wrote: »
    like corrugated iron except plastic.

Builders provider would be best bet, cheaper than diy shops IMO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement