Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Menu HTML Site

Options
  • 03-02-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi

I'm developing a site with a flash menu, html&css pages.
    I have variables in the embed, object and AC_FLcontent on each page that get passed into the flash menu each time it loads. The variables dictate what frame the movie should go to.

This is all working fine in all browsers.

The problem is when I update the flash movie eg. add a sound for button rollovers or text; the movie no longer jumps to the correct frame but holds on the first frame in Firefox, but works fine in IE.

I don't think its a embedding issue as it works and stops working when i edit the flash

It is really frustrating as once I got it working I wanted to add some details to the keyframes.

I have discovered that If I re-build the menu from scratch with what I want in it, it works! but this is not ideal as edits and updates would mean that the menu would have to be re-created all the time.

Can anybody shed some light on the situation please?

I can send files if necessary.

Advertisement