Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking for Grafton St

Options
  • 03-02-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Where would be the handiest/ cheapest parking for a few hours around Grafton St in the evening? Up to around 11pm.
    Street or Multistorey.

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Drury St car park is fairly reasonable from what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Royal College of Surgeons car park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

If it's after 7 you can park on geoges st for free...buslane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

All street parking is free after 7. (Well much of it is, might be worth your while to check in some areas)

Royal College of Surgeons charge €5.50 after 5pm for overnight, might be worth calling them to see if you can take your car at 11pm.

http://www.q-park.ie/web/qparkie.nsf/pages/index

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Mingey wrote: »
    Royal College of Surgeons charge €5.50 after 5pm for overnight, might be worth calling them to see if you can take your car at 11pm.

http://www.q-park.ie/web/qparkie.nsf/pages/index

They now charge 6.50 overnight, or 6.00 if you pre-pay. They are open 24/7. Would have suggested that car park as well if you cannot find on street parking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Around Golden Lane and Great Longford St is cheap enough, also Whitefriar Car Park is supposely cheaper than other car parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I'd say you'd get something up around St. Stephen's Green, or over by Molesworth Street. I wouldn't pay for a car park when on-street parking is free after 7pm though. Unless you have an 09 Merc ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

Theres can be a few spots on Drury st, street level. Otherwise I'd say the Royal college/Stephen Green car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

andrews lane is handy but very expensive

Advertisement