Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peanut butter

• 03-02-2009 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Just looking for some advice on what to eat peanut butter with...trying to be healthy with the natural stuff, but I can't figure out what to eat it with.

Jam is not a welcome suggestion YUK:eek:

Hope this is the place to post it

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I love it on rice crackers. Some people eat it with celery sticks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Slab a bit on good old Cream Crackers yum yum. Toast is of course also good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

i make peanut butter and banana with a little honey sambos with wholegrain bread....full of protein and nice 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

so far, its delicious on chocolate and caramel digestives! but not what i was looking for, thatnks for the suggestions, i'll give them all a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Oat cakes, and they're healthy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,452 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Its not as healthy as people make out, its natural and good for you but a little goes a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Peanut butter and cheddar cheese is the nicest combination EVER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Peanut butter and banana is nice .Elvis was a big fan of that mix to .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Peanut butter and cheddar cheese is the nicest combination EVER.

i was wondering when people would start taking the piss with this thread, cheddar cheese???

boo-urns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Toast with marmite & peanut butter ftw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

i like peanut butter with sliced apple :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭cooperla

Peanut butter as a dip for celery. Not necessarily the best way to enjoy peanut butter, but it's alright

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

i was wondering when people would start taking the piss with this thread, cheddar cheese???

boo-urns

Why is it taking the piss? I thought the idea was pretty gross too until I tried it, and now theres no looking back.

Peanut butter and apple though, that is weird :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Peanut butter +
    Uncooked minced lamb, garlic, ginger, hoi sin sauce, chilli bean sauce, spring onion, sugar, shaoxing (Chinese rice wine), soy sauce and a pinch of salt. Add the the wok at various times, and serve on top of noodles. Amazing...

Or:
    Banana + honey in a pitta. Great energy food.

Or:
    Banana + biscuit base + caramel + cream / ice cream = Bannofee heaven.

Advertisement