Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RUNNIG WITH DEERS

Options
  • 03-02-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

:ook this is the dream i had ,I was looking,standing on a hill side[slope] surrounded by trees [woods],when i looked to my left and seen a deer look at me , but standing as to go up the hill....then without warning a bang could be heard from below and the sky began to darkin,and with that the deer took off up through the trees. And with that i ripped my way through the dense tree's but slowly and was over come with water.....i woke up..........the next day for some reason i was looking up[ i-ching readings] http://www.facade.com/iching/ and asked the question ;would i ever drown;it said to never try to out run deer's through trees nor follow them or something in that line:D:eek: funny dream!whats that about!?

Advertisement