Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod touch

Options
  • 03-02-2009 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey, does anyone know of any shops that currently have any ipod touchs' in stock. I tried HMV, the 3G shop downstairs in the shopping centre and Argos but they are all out of them, anyone know of anywhere that has them in stock or that might have them?

Comments

currys usually have them in stock.. or galmac in liosban industrial estate. i got mine there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Ballisong wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone know of any shops that currently have any ipod touchs' in stock.

What model/gb are you looking for?

Why not just get an iphone. I honestly cannot see the point of an itouch when it just an iphone but less useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Why not just get an iphone. I honestly cannot see the point of an itouch when it just an iphone but less useful.

Maybe because it's a lot more expensive after you pay for the contract over the 18 months?

If you have a credit card, try dabs.ie. You'll save 120 euro on a 16gb ipod touch compared to what you would pay in Argos/Currys etc.

depends on what you want it for. i have an itouch for gym, surfin internet in bed, remote for my laptop and connectin to the hifi for tunes..

on the way to the gym, i have to have it in a pocket with no other change or keys.. jus in case. i find it so much hastle to carry anywhere, really big, really expensive nd honestly, i wouldn't take an iphone on a night out.

do ya have an iphone? i'd say they're brilliant but i def not worth money and risk imo.. i have a 4gig card in my sony ericsson that does me grand if i do want an mp3 player.

• Advertisement

depends on what you want it for. i have an itouch for gym, surfin internet in bed, remote for my laptop and connectin to the hifi for tunes..

on the way to the gym, i have to have it in a pocket with no other change or keys.. jus in case. i find it so much hastle to carry anywhere, really big, really expensive nd honestly, i wouldn't take an iphone on a night out.

do ya have an iphone? i'd say they're brilliant but i def not worth money and risk imo.. i have a 4gig card in my sony ericsson that does me grand if i do want an mp3 player.

No I have an N95 which has everything I want all in one(After having a terrible motorola and a sony ericsson which lasted 6 months a few years ago I swore never to buy any phone except Nokia's I was considering a iphone but I went for the N95. I see were you are coming from about having the iphone on you all the time but its just sometimes when I see one or two of the lads going around with a phone and an itouch I have to ask myself why didnt they get an iphone.

well i dont really need ta carry both ever come to think of it.. but if i had to choose, i like havin 2 toys, new sony ericsson nd an itouch which i'll never lose nor break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

No I have an N95 which has everything I want all in one(After having a terrible motorola and a sony ericsson which lasted 6 months a few years ago I swore never to buy any phone except Nokia's I was considering a iphone but I went for the N95. I see were you are coming from about having the iphone on you all the time but its just sometimes when I see one or two of the lads going around with a phone and an itouch I have to ask myself why didnt they get an iphone.

I see your point but I think it makes sense not to commit to an expensive 18 month iPhone contract without knowing if its really the phone for you... I have an iPod Touch and my experience with it would definitely tempt me to get an iPhone soon. But I'm glad I didn't make the commitment first.

Advertisement