Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Windows...and a good carpenter

Options
  • 03-02-2009 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi

I am looking to replace windows in the house- small 2 bed in Bray. Currently have single glazed wooden windows, but looking to get double/triple glazed. Anyone know of a good reputable company in North Wicklow/South Dublin who offer competative pricing. Also looking to get some carpentery work done- can anyone recommend a good carpenter?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

For a carpenter try Cormac Miller - 087-6167776. He's done a lot of work around the Greystones area - I'd have no hesitation in recommending him...

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mark/joiner

pm me some rough sizes and i will sort you a price. time served joiner/carpenter with 25 years experience. Can supply references. Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dmtcon

i recently got a very good carpenter to put new doors and floors in my house, i highly recommend him his name is garrett tallon 087 2715468. he was very nice and reliable. he lives in glenealy co. wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bec76

Maurice Dore 0863430927 - Did our floors, fitted wardropes, kitchen and a beautiful deck.

Advertisement