Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARNING RATOATH ROAD FINGLAS

Options
  • 03-02-2009 6:43pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody thinking of driving home this way tonight avoid it like the plague. there are a group of scumbags throwing snowballs the size of footballs at cars.

I have just had my wipers taken off by one.

i ended up skidding and crashing into the kerbs while the rest of the animals ran out on the road pletting the car with more snowballs.

i think i have done something to the wheel of the car also.

The Gardai have just been here and said "ah sure they are only kids, there is nothing we can do"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

Thanks for the warning. This thread will probably be closed as it will be seen as running down a particular area. I know its stupid but unfortunately that's the way boards.ie is moderated.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

Was having a little sly go at the moderators there, but didn't see that you yourself were a moderator! Oops :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry to hear you had an accident hun, but ya know yore self - sure they're only kids!.

:P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Mairt wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you had an accident hun, but ya know yore self - sure they're only kids!.

:P

ah thanks Mairt.

at least i didnt kill one of them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

In Finglas, hope you don't expect a 'thanks' for that!.. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Better luck next time dear. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I drove past there last night, didn't get pelted yet :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I drove through taht area plus a couple of others,hoping somebody would throw a snowball..they didnt :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Degsy wrote: »
    I drove through taht area plus a couple of others,hoping somebody would throw a snowball..they didnt :(

i will swap windscreen wipers with you, if you want and then you can pretend that they did throw stuff at you :P

Advertisement