Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever heard of Red Property Management?

Options
  • 03-02-2009 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for someone to manage a house I'm renting in Dundrum. Has anyone ever heard of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Seem reasonably straightforward from their website - http://www.redproperty.ie/service.asp

Have you spoken to their any of customers for references (only fair after all they do seek references from prospective tenants)

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Don't forget to get them to explain taxation and reliefs to you.

http://www.revenue.ie/en/tax/it/leaflets/it70.html#section18

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Traditional

I heard they are expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Anyone know Young's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Red have been around for a while, if that's any help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Have seen them around for a couple of years and haven't heard anything bad about them.

Definitely stay away from Lowe and Wyse - from a tenants POV they were an absolute nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭RoseBlossom

As a tenant I've found Drohan's very good. No idea what they charge though.

Thanks. Any more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

We rent our flat with Red while abroad. They can take a couple of days to answer emails (which is easier for us than phonecalls due to time difference), but did a good job supervising renovations of the flat after we moved out and found us a tenant within a week at a good rent. Been with them for half a year now and no issues. They send us photos of the flat when they inspect it, which I like.

Any others?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Have you contacted Red Property Management?

Advertisement