Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Maths 1

• 03-02-2009 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Wel lads, any idea who the lecturer is thats doing business mathematics 1 this semester, totally forgot her name and i want to find her in the public folders for the notes?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Forgive me for getting a bit Dr. Cox...but don't you have friends and classmates in Real Life who can help you with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Klong thats not very helpful! Shame on you :p

By any chance is it Olivia Gill??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Wel lads, any idea who the lecturer is thats doing business mathematics 1 this semester, totally forgot her name and i want to find her in the public folders for the notes?

Helen Purtill's her name.

Have you gotten the Note book?
    She uses her notes off the book you get in the Print Room, it's Ref. Number 5274 I think.

She uses slides in class, but they follow pretty much directly from the book, infact, less detailed.

Advertisement