Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think I'll cancel my Magnet Account

Options
  • 03-02-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭

Frustrated by them at every step. They can't even take my money properly!

Months to set up a line that was already installed, incompetency at every turn. :mad::mad:

/vent over

their product seems very stable otherwise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Why tell me?

Magnet are the boys to tell

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

uberwolf wrote: »
    Frustrated by them at every step. They can't even take my money properly!

Months to set up a line that was already installed, incompetency at every turn. :mad::mad:

/vent over

their product seems very stable otherwise

How long did it take you to get their broadband from the day you ordered??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Why tell me?

Magnet are the boys to tell

I'm telling you so that you're an informed customer, which is one of many purposes of a message board.

I have told them, including a detailed letter to their CEO, and many phone converstations with someone purporting to be a senior manager in their customer services dept. And still the difficulties continue
    larry1 wrote: »
    How long did it take you to get their broadband from the day you ordered??

There was an existing line from Magnet servicing the apartment, so from the time of the call asking that they change the name and DD details on the account to the time that they managed to reconnect after making a balls of the name change was at least 9 weeks, innumerable phone calls and the above mentioned letter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement