Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR A GIRL

Options
  • 03-02-2009 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

hey all was in the quays on sun night bumped into a girl and dropped her drink bought her one back(BEING THE GENTLEMAN) when i gave it to her we chatted for a second but i was on the way to the toilet was diein for a piddle said i would b back but meet someone on the way back from toilet that i hadnt seen in years had a pint with them but when i went back about 15 mins later no sign of this good looking girl,she was with her friend so if u or ur friend r reading this get in contact would like to meet up....... some people r prob thinkin i am touched but she is good lookin and worth meetin again;););)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

she prob gtf out of there ....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

desperate much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

if she felt the same she probably wouldv hung around ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

She has a boyfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Caliden wrote: »
    She has a boyfriend

She told me they broke up? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 extra1

i don't mean to offend but if i met a guy and then he posted on the net looking for me - id run a mile!!! DESPERATE.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Why your at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Op take a trip to coppers in Dublin you'd fit in perfectly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

That was me!!!! I'm that girl!!!
    Meet me in Twirleys tonight, wear a cowboy hat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Caliden wrote: »
    She has a boyfriend

...or a girlfriend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

This thread = lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭galwayguy22

Yes this thread is lol.

But thinking about it, if I met a good looking girl and lost her I'd probably do the same I'm that desperate.

I'll be in the corner crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Is that you Jigsaw? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 rusty nail

hey all was in the quays on sun night bumped into a girl and dropped her drink bought her one back(BEING THE GENTLEMAN) when i gave it to her we chatted for a second but i was on the way to the toilet was diein for a piddle said i would b back but meet someone on the way back from toilet that i hadnt seen in years had a pint with them but when i went back about 15 mins later no sign of this good looking girl,she was with her friend so if u or ur friend r reading this get in contact would like to meet up....... some people r prob thinkin i am touched but she is good lookin and worth meetin again;););)
    Perhaps, she thought you said "I dying for a piece" and waited for you. And when she saw you making time with your old friend she thought you had a promise and left with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Desperate perhaps, but I admire your efforts. You never know what's around the corner.

Oh hi. Thanks for the drink. Sorry I couldn't stick around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

This thread is tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I bet she's started a similar thread on another site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Zzippy wrote: »
    Is that you Jigsaw? ;)
    We have a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

extra1 wrote: »
    i don't mean to offend but if i met a guy and then he posted on the net looking for me - id run a mile!!! DESPERATE.

craigslist > missed connections

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

(BEING THE GENTLEMAN)

This is the most damnable lie I have ever seen in the history of the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Never mind them OP. Fair play for posting. She might see this thread yet.

You never know unless you try.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

And she probably won't answer back coz he never mentioned that she seemed like a nice girl and would like to get to know her. He only said she was good looking and he was looking for a good time.

A bit shallow I think.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If only gaeligegrinds new what she was missing. We could have set them up as the ultimate internet power couple, like Michael Douglas and Cathering Zeta Jones but creepier...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭MoveOn

Perhaps the moral of the story is that when you meet somebody you'd like to make an impression on, disappearing to the jacks then chatting to one of your mates for 15 minutes before deciding to drift back over to her isn't the way to do that.

I presume she wasn't just waiting at the bar for you to return? (Well, initially waiting anyway - after a few minutes of your non-return I'd say that wore pretty thin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

maybe the lesson is next time dont go for that piddle. tie a knot on it and keep talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Maybe you should take a stroll down the oul' Long Walk?
    On a grand soft summer day
    You might meet a little girl and stop to talk?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

MoveOn wrote: »
    Perhaps the moral of the story is that when you meet somebody you'd like to make an impression on, disappearing to the jacks then chatting to one of your mates for 15 minutes before deciding to drift back over to her isn't the way to do that.

I presume she wasn't just waiting at the bar for you to return? (Well, initially waiting anyway - after a few minutes of your non-return I'd say that wore pretty thin)

^

Registered on Boards to post this... could it be the lady in question!?

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭MoveOn

^

Registered on Boards to post this... could it be the lady in question!?

:eek:

Lemme just take a little peek inside my shirt - nope, definitely not. :D

Advertisement