Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Connections

Options
  • 03-02-2009 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

okay, ive heard eircom is very solid but unfortunately i cant get a line installed in here as landlord wont allow it since im only here for a few months

can people please tell me what i should change to, at the moment I am on Merge and I use chorus but the connection is horrid so i need to change. This would really help me, :D.
    thanks in advance, this is my major downfall lately

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

insomniak wrote: »
    okay, ive heard eircom is very solid but unfortunately i cant get a line installed in here as landlord wont allow it since im only here for a few months

can people please tell me what i should change to, at the moment I am on Merge and I use chorus but the connection is horrid so i need to change. This would really help me, :D.
    thanks in advance, this is my major downfall lately
    Have you tried mobile broadband , I used it b4 i had eircom and found it ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

There's a Broadband forum on boards with a lot of stickies. You could probably get more comprehensive information and reviews there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,757 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I recommend 02 wireless BB, very handy and you can get it now for i think 25 euro a month (albeit with caps) but for poker its great!

Advertisement