Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Wardens in Newbridge

Options
  • 03-02-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

A couple of times I parked round the corner from the Main St on a Friday night and didn't pick up the car til 11am Saturday AM, and didn't get a fine either time. This was over a year ago mind, and they might be stricter now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Iolar wrote: »
    brother got a fine the other day for parking in those magical yellow lines outside the AIB!!

About time someone got fined for parking on those lines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Obaraten wrote: »
    short bump did anyone see the amount of abuse one of the wardens got on the back street the other day?

No what happened?

I imagine it was because of parking around the workers exit to The Granery. Nothing but trouble with people parking there.

• Advertisement

an elderly warden with a beard getting a **** load of abuse from one of the shop owners,the amount of abuse in front of kids etc was unreal

They get a terrible time though. I seen a warden camera been broke by a driver outside the Sunny Laundrette in Newbridge last year. Shocking, especially considering it was school morning hours!

really?wow they do really park all over the place there,i seen a fella in a wheelchair having to go on the road to go around some silly ****s suv on the footpath

Yeah it's a pity. One thing that I always think people deserve to be fined for is parking in the disabled spaces.

A lot of that in Newbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Idina

Yeah - I got a fine down the back street a few months ago. I was sigining on unfortunately in the social wefare office. I had put a ticket on the car but I was so long in there it ran out. Got a fine which I appealed but to no avail. :(.

• Advertisement
Advertisement