Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap PS3's?

Options
  • 03-02-2009 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone know of any place to get cheap PS3's?
    Like About €200-€300?
    Thank's.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

If you can get up North or a cheap/freee flight over to the UK you could get a PS3 and 2 games for £300. I cant say if thats only an online-only offer but i cant imagine it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Most of the Game shops in the UK/North are doing the 2 new games + PS3 for £300 deal. If you would be willing to go second hand I'm sure you could get one for a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Argos UK

- PS3 80gb + Extra Controller + any two games from their 19.59 range = 309.99GBP.
    - PS3 80gb + a choice of Little Big Planet or Motorstorm Pacific Rift or Pesistance 2 = 269.99GBP

Not bad if you can get to one up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Had a re-check with Argos UK today, and the special offers I listed are over! :(

Best deal up north atm is GAME have PS3 + Restistance 2 + Mirrors Edge for 293.56stg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

If you can get up North or a cheap/freee flight over to the UK you could get a PS3 and 2 games for £300. I cant say if thats only an online-only offer but i cant imagine it is.

Nah its not, not even an offer its a pretty standard price for that bundle in hmv and a few other places as well up here

• Advertisement
Advertisement