Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring on the Summer Holidays..

Options
  • 03-02-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

I'm just feeling very.. upset at the moment regarding school. Ever since I came back after Christmas, I feel as if I've got no motivation left towards it. It's also due to a personal problem at the mo that I can't say, but whatever it is, it's making me really impatient for the next holiday/break. I used to be grand, knowing there was f*ck all I could do about it. Now that I'm drawing closer to the end of my sec. school education, I can't stand it!

I don't know how to explain this properly, but I've got a year and a half left in school. I've done over 11 years already, but I can't even stomach 1.5 years left:(:(

I just wanna be finished and go to College!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Leejo

I'm just feeling very.. upset at the moment regarding school. Ever since I came back after Christmas, I feel as if I've got no motivation left towards it. It's also due to a personal problem at the mo that I can't say, but whatever it is, it's making me really impatient for the next holiday/break. I used to be grand, knowing there was f*ck all I could do about it. Now that I'm drawing closer to the end of my sec. school education, I can't stand it!

I don't know how to explain this properly, but I've got a year and a half left in school. I've done over 11 years already, but I can't even stomach 1.5 years left:(:(

I just wanna be finished and go to College!

Join the club luv

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

Glad I'm not alone at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Keep working. Try get yourself focused again.
    Set up a calender counting down the days, it will show how quickly it's going.
    Make time for yourself to have fun and time by yourself/with friends, not just study time.
    Think that this time four and a half months it'll all be over.
    Don't stress yourself too much.

It will all be well worth it in the end.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

This is but a tiny minuscule fraction of your life.One that unfortunately has a large bearing on the rest of it.Work your particulars off for this small allotment of time and the world is very much your oyster.have at it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

the L.C is not the be all and end all of your life. if you feel you didnt do as well as you should have either get your tests re checked or repeat.

dont stress too much but at the same time dont disregard the time you have left. use it wisely and effectively. Good Luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 snowflakes

I felt that way last month, but Im ok now! Everything seems terrible when you have a problem or that.

It will past, trust me. Last year was terrible for me, but it went in so fast. All my problems from last year are a distant memory.

Focus on the positives. School will fly! You wont believe how quickly the time goes by. Im sitting my mocks at the moment-never thought it would come round sooo fast!! ;)

Advertisement