Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdie new LoveHearts!

• 03-02-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

After not having seen them for years I've recently been buying the odd packet out of nostalgia from the cornershop and have noticed a couple of things...

1. Despite infinitely preferring Refreshers to LoveHearts as a child the introduction of natural colours & flavourings to both has tipped the balance the other way.

2. LoveHearts now have many more pink sweets than they used to- pink are obviously the best- which is great since I (still) eat them in colour order, saving the best till last. It used to be a good day if you found one pink in a pack, now there are loads! Yay!

3. And now to the point of this thread...amid the usual messages I've noticed that a few sweets bear the message "Mermaid Eloise"! What the hell is that all about??? Hmm??

Advertisement