Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BJ planned to retire after GSP fight

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

woooo232 wrote: »
    You are far too defensive and far too often your pedantic posts drag threads off topic.

+1
    I completely agree. Its really tiresome. And please dont have a go at me, cause its nothing personal. I just hate reading through your disagreements with people and QUOTE filled posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

Sorry about that off topic comment.

Anyway I'm sure BJ can retire anytime he wants. He would just have to negotiate money issues. He would probably end up losing money. But if he didn't care about that then there's nothing anyone can do I suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

+1
    I completely agree. Its really tiresome. And please dont have a go at me, cause its nothing personal. I just hate reading through your disagreements with people and QUOTE filled posts.

FOR THE THIRD TIME I DIDNT BRING UP THE CREDITABILITY ISSUE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

rovert wrote: »
    FOR THE THIRD TIME I DIDNT BRING UP THE CREDITABILITY ISSUE

Rovert, my wrestling friend, you do not have to write back to every post directed at you, you do not have to respond to provocation. You can let some things go man, we won't think less of you for it. :D

I can well imagine BJ retiring for a year or 2 with both the belts just for the craic but i'm sure he'd get stuck back in sooner or later. I'd love to see Bj do more grappling competitions, see how he gets on with the Marcelo Garcia's of the grappling world. But, I wouldn't want to see it at the expense of MMA. Watching grappling comps compared to the worst mma is still like watching paint dry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Can we just move on guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

LOL

Advertisement