Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugs

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Parsley wrote: »
    *hug* I just got 0 in a test! :(
    **hugs** hope you are alright

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I adore hugging! I don't hug as much as I used to though, not quite sure why, maybe we hug more as teenagers than we do in our 20's? I'm gonna have to initiate hugs more!

Although I have to say, I don't like being picked up and swung around very much. It doesn't happen to me much because I'm tall, thank god!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

A good warm comfortable hug is great. Can't say that it'd pick me up if i was in a bad mood, but it would definitely make me stop for a second and think. My ex gave lovely hugs. Just warm and comfy and encompassing. so you'd feel cared for... What i don't like is when someone hugs you, and it's obviously uncomfortable, on their part. There's no point to that at all! it only lasts half a second. there's no comfort in that. A hug is meant to be assuring and nice. Has to last at least four seconds to count as a decent one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I know some people who actually hate to hug people. Each to their own and all but i don't get that at all. Esp Girls.... Hugs RAWK!!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Niamho! wrote: »
    I know some people who actually hate to hug people. Each to their own and all but i don't get that at all. Esp Girls.... Hugs RAWK!!

Too right girl, hugs RAWK! But alas, my guy flew back to Oz on mon nite so i shan't be getting any hugs for another 4 months...boo! I'll have to rope in me daddy!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Caoimhe89

I have certain friends who hug better than others... I think it's a gift.

Personally I love hugs! I have one friend in particular who hugs EVERYONE regardless of how well she knows them or how long she's known them. It's brilliant.

I want a hug now....

Advertisement