Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

70X bus stops in Dublin 15

Options
  • 03-02-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the 70X bus stops outside Latchford, D15? If so what time in the mornings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Jelly-Bean wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the 70X bus stops outside Latchford, D15? If so what time in the mornings?

As far as I know its the 70b that stops outside Latchford.I live in Latchford,But I couldnt find a timetable for the 70b,i do know that one comes around 7 am though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

From Dublin bus site, http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=70x

STOPS
    ZONE 1
    Dunboyne
    Then all stops to Little Pace
    Navan Road (Kempton Estate)
    Navan Road (Kinvara Avenue)
    Doyles Corner
    Parnell Square East
    O'Connell Bridge (Temporay Stop)
    Trinity College
    Kildare Street
    St. Stephen's Green East
    Leeson Street Bridge
    Morehampton Road
    Then all stops to Belfield (UCD Campus)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭muppet01

Jelly-Bean wrote: »

The closest stop to you would be outside the paddocks pub.after that its straight onto the n3. Not sure on times.

Advertisement