Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deerhunter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

I have some deerhunter gear and i find it great, one particular jacket i have since 1996 and wear it every season in all conditions and its still as good as new

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Always buy deerhunter myself, find the stuff great quality.

One tip! Don't bother with Camo, deer are interested in movement, they're not interested in this fashionable Realtree etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

I use the British Army camo (colour) smock & matching pants & hat with a camo netting. Works fine for me, but it is all about movement, as pointed out.

I also cover up all the exposed skin i.e hands & face.

However, having said that I have spotted a mossy oak 3D top, pants, gloves & mask in an online NY sporting store so I might invest in those. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

rough weather swazi is the way to go ,deerhunter is fine in normal weather .john lambert has deerhunter worth the moneyhe can order what you want , i had deer hunter smock on all day today a nice jacket i like it lovely bino pocket .

Advertisement