Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a late night/24hr barber

Options
  • 03-02-2009 10:26pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

I have an important appointment in the morning and am in dire need of a haircut. Anyone know of an all night/late night barber shop in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't think there is.

Does one of your friend have a shaver that can give you a number 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

I know of one on the quays but its full of homeless people who keep paying to have their haircut, each time a little shorter, so they can stay in there all night.

Its an ingenious scam, but it can only pulled off once every three months or so as the head is bald after a night in the barbers.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

disssco wrote: »
    I know of one on the quays...

North or south?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

Sorry mate but I would have though from the content of my post that it was obviously a poor attempt at humor. I doubt there are 24 hour barbers.

If its any consolation I used to cut my own hair. It looked terrible but If I could give myself a bad haircut somebody else should be able to give you a half decent one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

There are late barbers, but they only do afros if you catch my drift. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Can I just say, I've never seen a more appropriate username to post match in my life.

Advertisement